- Includes: 2 T-shirts + Rubber Bands + 5 Dye Colors & Squeeze Bottles + 2 Iron on Patches
- Measurements: Runs True To Size.
- Materials: 100% COTTON T-shirts + Powder Dye.
- Made in the fabulous Dominican Republic.
INSTRUCTIONS TO DIY TIE DYE #VONSTYLE
1. Machine wash cold or simply wet the T-shirt.
2. Remove all excess water.. and when I say excess, I mean it!
3. Prepare your fabric as desired and secure with rubber bands.
4. Fill the bottles with powdered dye and mix with warm water & shake well!
5. Squirt dye & don't be afraid to apply different colors of dye to the fabric.
6. When finished, wrap your T-shirt inside a recycled plastic bag and keep it stored overnight.
7. Rinse well with cold water before removing the bands and unveil your creation.
8. Hand wash cold or Machine delicate with little detergent then dry on delicate.
9. Iron on lightning bolt patch'
10. Own it & don't forget to snap and share a pic along the way!
@vonsite #DIYwithVON #VONSITE
Please Note: This item is not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
SHARE YOUR LOOKS @VONSITE TO BE FEATURED